- Parent 2 Parent – Operates only in Queensland and is a source of information and referral to other services within the disability sector as well as provides parents with the opportunity to link with other parents for peer support.
- Montrose Access – Provides therapy, respite and recreation services to approximately 600 children and young adults with physical disabilities throughout Queensland.
Support and Respite Services for Carers
- Carers Australia offer a range of support services for carers.
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres provide free and confidential information to people with disabilities, older people and carers about community aged care, disability and other support services available anywhere in Australia
Support for Families
- Relationships Australia are a community-based, not-for-profit Australian organisation which provides relationship support services for individuals, families and communities.
Support for Siblings
- Siblings Australia Inc provides support to siblings of children and adults with disabilities.
Sharing is Caring
If you know of a Support or Respite Service which you believe may be beneficial to other families living with Juvenile Arthritis I would love to hear about it! Please click here to contact me.